Views:21 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-11 Origin:Site
Caring and or maintenance of your inflatables is extremely important to the life expectancy.
Rainbow Inflatables want give you some tips about how to maintain your inflatables on daily live.
For Commercial Inflatables
Warranties on commercial inflatables are a little different. Most good manufactures have warranties of at least two years. The exception to this is products that are used for indoor family fun centers. This is because they take extreme abuse and they are used at a much greater rate. Even these products will come with a minimum of one year for a warranty. Because commercial products are often used for rental businesses, the care and maintenance is that much more important. Without the inflatables functioning properly the item can not be used. Here are the keys:
Every time you use the inflatable
1. Like above, make sure you clear the ground before you inflate a product.
Because of the size of commercial bounce houses and water slides, staking them down properly will not only improve the life expectancy of them but will ensure the riders safety.
2. Once an item is inflated, enter the inflatable to do one last inspection and cleaning. Consider this your preventive maintenance.
3. Enforce the rules
4. Recommended riders
5. Recommended weight
6. No pulling down the sides
7. Remove shoes
8. Use the recommend power source
9. Commercial inflatables need to be stored properly to ensure that they do not get damaged in transport. While storage bags are available, we recommend letting them breath to prevent any moisture.
For Home Use Inflatables, every time you use the inflatable
1. Clean the area the inflatable will be used from any and all debris. While tarps are an option, they will not prevent sharp objects from puncturing the floor
2. Stake the bounce house or water slide down before each use. This will eliminate any friction that could cause tears on the bounce floor
3. Inspect the inflatable for any tears, rips or odd issues with the fabric and netting. It is better to repair an issue before it is to late
4. Enforce the rules
5. Recommended riders
6. Recommended weight
7. No pulling down the sides
8. Remove shoes
9. Use the recommend power source
10. Store the inflatable when you are done using it. If it is a product that was used with water, make sure the product was fully dried before storing.
At last but most important, how to clean the commercial type inflatable bounce combo ? Use a dry cloth to remove any loose dirty. Then use the vinyl cleanser to brush the area stained or covered with mud and grime keep brush until the areas are clean. You can spray the cleanser on a cloth or pour it directly on the games. If you don’t have vinyl cleanser, you can use a solution of mild dish soap and water. When the grime area clean, use the cloth with water to ringse off the soap. Then leave the bouncer out in its expanded state and you can also use a cloth to dry area with layers and folds that may be slow to dry out on their own.
Order a Inflatable bouncer from Guangzhou Rainbow Inflatables ltd
Inflatable bounce house are always favorite and common item at parties. Rainbow offer a series bouncy castles with different fun themes for kids of all ages enjoy. Welcome contact Rainbow Infaltables ltd to get an New Year Promotion Discounts for your new season Inflatables